Finance Council Meeting Minutes
- July 2019
- May 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- May 2018
- March 2017
- January 2017
- January 2018
January 18, 2018
1. Call to Order – Greg C called meeting to order at 6:30 pm
a. Present were John B; Mary M; Chet M; Beverly C; Greg C; Rob C; Bill G; Fr. David
2. Opening Prayer (Bill) Thank you Bill for the opening prayer.
3. Approval of Minutes – minutes of prior meeting were approved with no changes
4. Financials (Judy) – having no questions on the financials, the council moved on to the next agenda item.
5. Rectory Cabinet Re-Facing & Floor Update (Fr. David) Update from Fr David. Cabinets are completed. Floor are installed, baseboards are painted white to match qtr round; negotiating for area rugs in a few rooms.
6. Drainage Pipe Update (Fr. David). Two bids were received for the pipe work. Both comparable in costs. Bids from Middleton ~$5M; Persons Services ~$5M. Recommendations to check mapping of laid pipe for potential challenges.
a. Mary M accepted action to make a call about digging.
7. Other Business
a. Deacon chairs for the altar in church. Awaiting designs, funding from a donation. Expect designs by Jan 22.
b. Kitchen Freezer needs to be replaced. An industrial size freezer was approved for purchase at $2548.
c. Live streaming Mass and other events from the church is desired as a means to increase the parish visibility; eliminate the need to convert current video files to format for posting to the website.
i. Greg accepted an action to sit with computer crews; set for 9:30 am on 1/31.
8. Date for Next Meeting – set for Wednesday, 2/21 at 6:30 pm
9. Closing Prayer (Chet) Thank you Chet for our closing prayer.
10. Adjourned the meeting at 7:20 pm.
Minutes submitted by Beverly Crews