LITURGY COMMITTEE AGENDA & MINUTES 3-8-18
- Roll and opening prayer (Fr David)
Tad, Aidan, Hank, Jan, Deacon Norman, Juan Jose, Fr David
- Old Business
- New Business
- Holy Week
- Ushers Tad will get them for Triduum
- Foot-washing: 12 of GREAT variety/diversity
- Special Ministers of Holy Communion Sign-up sheet
- Holy Thursday: 6 sign-ups [10 total]
- Good Friday: 2 sign-ups [4 total]
- Easter Vigil: 4 sign-ups [8 total]
- Easter Sunday: 6 sign-ups for 8:30 and 11:00 [10 total]
- Lectors Brenda and Fr David will develop this list. We need a 3rd Lector for Palm Sunday (“Voice”) as well as for Good Friday. We’ll do ALL SEVEN readings!!
- Servers Holy Thursday, 5-6; Good Friday Stations, 2-3; Good Friday, 2-4/3-5; Easter Vigil, 6; Easter Sunday, 4-5.
- Readings ALL SEVEN!!!
- vii.Music All is OK. Responsorial will be repeated for all seven readings.
- Other “River of Glory” sung while people come to the font after Confirmations. “Profession of Faith” during sprinkling at Easter Sunday.
- Holy Week
- Other All is good (we hope!).
- Next meeting 19 April, 6:30
- Closing Prayer (Tad)
AGENDA AND MINUTES, LITURGY COMMITTEE 1 FEB 2018
- Opening Prayer, Roll Deacon Norman, Fr David, Elvia, Brenda, Aidan, Tad. Opening Prayer by Aidan.
- Decorations Will occur on Mardi Gras day! We need tables for ashes and for Rice Bowl; banners and altar cloths will be changed. Tad will put out a wicker basket to collect old palms for burning.
- Music Entrance is Taize “O Lord, Hear My Prayer” and the Mass parts are Latin (w/accompaniment); Confiteor & Kyrie (no Gloria, no Alleluia, no sung Eucharistic Prayer, no sung Our Father)
- Ash Wednesday Masses (including evening, bi-lingual) Confirmation kids will help serve English for Lectors, Ushers, & Servers—Norman will get them, and Fr Jose will get Spanish-speaking (2+2 servers). Deacon Norman will coordinate bi-lingual POF w/Fr Jose.
- Ashes—Evening Mass: Fr Jose, Fr David, Deacon Norman, Deacon Charles; Morning Mass—Fr David, Deacon Norman, Deacon Charles
- Stations of the Cross 6:00 pm Fridays of Lent—Deacon Norman and Fr David will calendar this
- Reconciliation service 3rd or 4th week of Lent…
- Other business None.
- Next meeting, Closing Prayer 8 March, 6:30 pm. Closing Prayer: Deacon Norman.